In-depth tutorials for developing Ploomber pipelines.
- Downloading templates
- Command-line interface
- Jupyter integration
- Scaffolding projects
- Refactoring legacy notebooks
- Parametrized pipelines
- Configuration (
- SQL Pipelines
- SQL templating
- File clients
- Pipeline testing
- Debugger basics
- Understanding error messages
- Starting a debugging session
- Jump to the first line and start the debugger
- (post-mortem) Let the task run and start the debugger as soon as it fails
- (breakpoint) Jump to a specific line and start the debugger
- Using the CLI to check if we fixed the bug
- Letting our pipeline fail under unforeseen circumstances
- Debugging (templated) SQL scripts
- Where to go next
- Shell tasks
- Other editors (VSCode, PyCharm, etc.)
- R support
- FAQ and Glossary
- Why do products have clients?
- Which databases are supported?
- What are incremental builds?
- How do I specify a task with a variable number of outputs?
- Should tasks generate products?
- Auto reloading code in Jupyter
- Cell tags
- Parameterizing Notebooks
- Plotting a pipeline
- Can I use Ploomber in old JupyterLab
- Multiprocessing errors on macOS and Windows
- Spec API vs. Python API